Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Cool Big Sis

OK...so today I thought I would work on taking photos outside because I was feeling a little stir crazy.  So I took loads of pictures and none really spoke to me.  So, the girls and I came inside and I had to give them a bath because they were covered in sand and dirt.  So, I thought I would work on taking photos of them during bath time to see if I could get a cute shot because I have been told that during the day time offers the best lighting for bath time photos due to the mix of light from the sunshine and overhead lighting. Again...none spoke to me. Then a special moment happens when you least expect it...
So after the bath Lauren took Audrey's hand for help walking around the house.  And finally pictures that make me smile.
They were both giggling the whole time.  I had to take out the pacifier so I could capture them laughing!
Look at Lauren's face.  So excited to be walking with Big Sis!
Then...magic!  I love it when a shot comes together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment