Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Has it been that long?

Why yes it has and I miss taking pictures.  When I got back from Women in the Word on Thursday, I was unable to pick up my camera due to my chores needed to get done.  I did take loads of pictures on Friday during the garage sale that I was apart of but then I have not been able to pick up my friend since Friday.  She is missing me and I am missing her!  Wow...I guess now I have to name my camera since I just gave her a gender!  LOL...I crack myself up!
Well, before everyone wakes up here are some pictures I took on Friday.
I love how I framed this shot of Audrey while she was playing with Sam's toys.  
Lauren's old shoes.
Audrey finding new toys.
Yes, she found tiny cameras.  I guess she wants to be like her Mama.  I had seen Karen Russell set up a shot like this but this was the best I could do.  
Audrey taking a picture of me while I am taking a picture of her...too cute!
This is Christina, a little girl of one of the Mom's that was working the garage sale.  I got to play with her and get some cute pictures.  This one was my favorite.  Is she adorable or what?
Well, Audrey is awake and I need to go.  But at least you are all caught up and hopefully I can get back on track with my friend and keeping up with my daily photo commitment!

No comments:

Post a Comment