Wednesday, September 22, 2010

So tired

If you know me, then you know that I am all or nothing...and more often the not...I am mostly all in all things.  Well, I got the all clear to go back to doing all of the things I was doing before my surgery which is awesome!  But, it also means that I have not done much for 7 weeks and now I am back at it like I had not taken a long break.  So, my body is letting me know...slow down!  Ugh!  There is just so much I want to do that I have not been able to do for weeks but my body is so tired!  Obviously, my creativity is tired as well.  So, I just took some pictures of some flowers that I had gotten this week and worked on my processing.  Can you tell the difference?
Post processing...
Before processing...
OK...I promise I will get more energy and I am sure my creativity will get better.  With the weather getting cooler, I am sure the girls and I will be out and about soon.  There are loads of places I want to try out as shooting locations.  But first, this ol' body of mine just needs a little recovery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment