Monday, September 13, 2010

Mondays

Well, Kris made it back and the girls and I are so happy.  I feel that I am completely healed from my surgery, which makes me so happy!  With all of this good feeling and energy, I just want to conquer so many different things and yet I am not productive at anything!  UGH!  Drives me Bonkers!  So, I thought well maybe if I went outside to get some fresh air and take a couple of pictures, maybe I would get some momentum going.  Well, below are the pictures...
I love this shot.  I love the tenderness of Audrey helping Lauren up the slide.  Of course it would have been better if I was at a different angle but the sprinkler was shooting out water where the best view point was and I wanted to stay dry.
A huge smile! 
Now...lets see how much momentum I can get going here!!!!

1 comment: